Modern Portfolio Theory forms the basis of our investment management philosophy; however, we believe that it has certain limitations which require additional qualitative judgments.
- We pursue global investment opportunities beyond the traditional "style box" approaches. We implement our investment themes primarily utilizing ETFs for diversification, specificity and cost control.
- We anchor our portfolios with strategic asset allocations that are based on our proprietary capital market expectations for the next 3-5 years.
We complement our strategic asset allocations with tactical asset allocations that attempt to take advantage of the near-term opportunities that exist in every market.
- We overlay our proprietary Cash Indicator to help identify periods of time when it may be advantageous to temporarily raise our cash allocation to 25% or 50% of the portfolio so that we might be able to redeploy the cash in the future at lower market valuations.
Why Invest With Us
- Stringer Asset Management's core portfolios provide three very visual, easy to understand solutions. Our clients can see where they fall in the spectrum of available options and the well-defined portfolio that fits their plan objectives.
- Investors want to know that during turbulent markets there is an effort to identify and take advantage of the opportunities that exist in every market, and allows for a tilt to a more environmentally relevant asset allocation regardless of what the general market is providing in terms of returns.
- Our clients demand a strategy that attempts to protect their assets during extreme market downturns. The Cash Indicator (CI) offers a well-defined methodology to get out of the way during outlier events and back in when the markets begin to normalize. Importantly, the CI takes the emotion out of the decision making process.
Manage the risk and the returns take care of themselves.